one37 is looking for a Mobile Developer for its mobile wallet that will revolutionize the way individuals own and share their personal data. You probably heard about the latest trends regarding web3 and blockchain. Well with one37, you won't only work on this technology but you will also define it. Our enterprise solutions and our mobile wallet will pave the way for the future of a more secure and private internet.
- Software Professional with at least 2 years of experience in end - to-end development of software applications from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- 4 years of experience working among technologies such as Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android and Xamarin Cross-Platform applications.
- Strong in creating user interface using Android SDK, iOS SDK and also in using latest Xamarin forms for designing UI using framework APIs and XAML with different available layouts and controls.
- Web application development experience in n-Tier architectures using ASP.NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5 and with ASP.NET 4.0 Master and content pages.
- Strong skills in mobile design, including work with C#, .NET, automated testing, issue tracking and source control tools like TFS.
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysis, system modeling, design and development of N-tier client server application architecture.
- Proficient in the use of both structured and object oriented systems analysis, design, development tools, and techniques and Experience and understanding of OOP.
- Professional experience in Software Project Planning & Management, Data and Statistical Analysis, Quality Assurance Process Management. Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web Services, MSMQ have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications.
- Collaborated with UI/ UX team developing wire frames and prototypes using various 3rd party tools.
- Influenced feature development team to adopt Visual Studio's Coded UI Test for automated UI testing support.
- Responsible for developing mobile applications for both Android and iOS using Xamarin and Visual studio in C#.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems and involved development and deployment of many client/server systems based on n-tier, TDD and CRM etc.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and Microsoft .NET Design Patterns.
- Created website artwork (custom images, buttons, etc.) using Photoshop.
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton, MVVM (Model-View-View-Model) and MVC (Model-View-Control)
- Strong skills working with Web Services, creating and implementing them, and use the data retrieved to manipulate and send it to the UI.
- Experienced in Mobile Application Development using UI kit.
- Understand the implement Design Patterns & UML diagrams.
- Have knowledge about RDBMS.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks, decisive with strong leadership qualities, flexible in work schedules.
- Team Player, maintained client/customer relationships by providing timely, quality products and services, understand the requirements of client/customer needs and try to put maximum effort in delivering quality products with customer satisfaction.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying