Trusted and Vetted Identity is a challenge and opportunity for both consumers and businesses. Consumers have lost control of their digital identities and often trade security and privacy for convenience. Businesses, on the other hand, face increasing costs and regulatory risks linked to confirming identities of their customers and employees and managing their personal information. As a UX Researcher and Designer you will work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to apply ideas and user needs into the development of the one37’s Web3.0 platform. You will be part of the UX/UI process from discovery to delivery. You will have an understanding of technological feasibility, business requirements, and will combine them with rigorous knowledge of user preferences obtained or verified by user research.
- Constantly update user journeys, flow charts and interactive schemas
- Build storyboards and prototypes to present and validate ideas
- Convince the engineering teams with the most efficient way forward
- Constantly bookmark users’ key input as your primary source to improve the UX of the platform through usability testing, interviews and surveys.
- Discover new methods to reach the optimal convenience and value for the users keeping them engaged in the experience
- Design usable and accessible digital experiences across devices to protect users’ privacy and identity
- 4+ years of design experience for digital products
- QA and Usability testing experience
- Familiarity with design tools
- Creating storyboards, sitemaps, and workflows
- Agile mindset and adaptation to change
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Able to present to teams in a layman approach to the non-technical stakeholders
- Willing to go through constant development
- Ability to collaborate across functions - deep understanding of people with different roles (e.g. developers, PMs etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying