One37 is seeking a dedicated React.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications using React.
As a React.js developer, you will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn. Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
Below are some of the responsibilities a React.js developer is expected to assume in their position:
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React. lifecycle
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying